Saturday, May 17, 2008

What I've Been Doing --

Last Sunday Pete came over for our weekly painting session. Since I didn't have any primed SYW figures . . . and since my thoughts had turned to the Colonial period lately . . . I dug out a couple of boxes with some partially painted 28mm Old Glory Colonial figures.

Mind you, I wasn't starting from scratch. All were primed and most had some paint on them. Anyway I've been busy. Except for flocking the bases, I now have:

60 painted Sepoys
35 painted Egyptians
30 painted Sudanese
10 painted Egyptian cavalry
10 painted but not yet based Pathan Swordsmen

All of the above were finished this past week. Add to these the 40 Pathan Jezailmen I already had finished and I've got quite a good start on my the period.


-- Jeff

4 comments:

tim said...

HUZZAH!!

Now you just need a dozen Englishmen and you're ready to go!?

Bluebear Jeff said...

I've got another 30 Pathans, 60 Zulus and 30 Bengal Lancers to finish up . . . but for some reason I don't have any Brits . . . so I guess that I'll have to buy some more lead.


-- Jeff

MurdocK said...

WOW Jeff!

Did you melt the paintbrush?

That is some blazing painting action!

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

..blimey - I'm most impressed!

As you always say - looking forward to the pictures... :o))