Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Some Old GNW Photos

While searching for something else I came across some old photos of a Great Northern War battle fought at Murdock's about six years ago.  Here are a couple:



Figures are 25mm Bloodaxe Miniatures, which are currently available from Historifigs.  However they are not yet posted on their website so you will have to contact Mike at Historifigs to request them. 

They are probably not mixable with other miniature lines because of the difference in sculpting styles . . . but they are super easy to paint and have a charm of their own.

-- Jeff

7 comments:

littlejohn said...

Very cool old school Jeff.

tradgardmastare said...

A great looking game and figures.

tradgardmastare said...

I forgot to ask how the toothache is?

MurdocK said...

Thought I recognized that table!

Bluebear Jeff said...

Toothache is still aching . . . not much fun at all, sir.


-- Jeff

John Y said...

I will have to contact Historifigs to see if I can order a sample or two.

I'm curious to see if they mix well with the Zvezda figures I'm using. If I can avoid purchasing another 2 boxes of Zvezda just to get some additional officers and grenadiers, I'll overlook most differences in sculpting.


-John

Archduke Piccolo said...

'Wow! That's really mighty!' says I upon lighting upon these pics. just the sort of inspirational images I badly want to see.
Cheers,
Ion.